Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political blocs compete to get Ibadi's votes

jedi17
    jedi17

Political blocs compete to get Ibadi's votes Empty Political blocs compete to get Ibadi's votes

Post by jedi17 Wed 31 May 2017, 5:59 pm

Political blocs compete to get Ibadi's votes
    6:43 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Informed sources pointed that some Iraqi political blocs are competing to

get Premier Haidar al-Ibadi's expected votes, utilizing the current disputes between Ibadi and head of the State of Law Alliance Nouri al-Maliki.

These blocs believe that al-Ibadi gained political and popular support that will enable him to have the second term in office as premier.

On the other side, the Shiite Islamic Council is trying to "unite" ranks of the National Alliance to have a stronger position in the coming elections, though the alliances within the National Alliance could be done after completing the elections.

Other sources pointed out that it is "too early" to predict the personality of the coming premier, because gaining the greater percentage of votes does not mean getting the premiership.

"The post-elections alliances will determine who is the coming premier", the sources added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:55 pm