Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. penetrate four government sites

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. penetrate four government sites Empty Iraq .. penetrate four government sites

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 am

Iraq .. penetrate four government sites

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Hacked by unidentified hackers, a number of government websites in retaliation for the capture of a colleague by the National Security Service.

The hacked site power distribution circuit, and the Ministry of Municipalities and the Ministry of Youth and Sports, as well the national security service site, as it appeared on the site of the latest sign of mourning and the image in black appeared to be one of the bombings.

He wrote cybercriminals on the main pages of those sites "will be the beginning," vowing to penetrate other sites in retaliation for the capture of their colleague Hussein Mahdi.

And the national security service said on Thursday Thursday arrested a person who hacked the website on the internet.

The agency said in a brief statement that the accused was arrested, who broke his website and other official sites after less than 24 hours of carrying out a breakthrough, referring to the referral of the accused to the judicial authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:42 am