Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition calls for "Justa" against the Iraqi Gulf states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition calls for "Justa" against the Iraqi Gulf states  Empty Maliki's coalition calls for "Justa" against the Iraqi Gulf states

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 4:10 am

Maliki's coalition calls for "Justa" against the Iraqi Gulf states 

Baghdad Journal News

A coalition of "state law" demanded on Saturday, the Iraqi government has filed a lawsuit in international forums against Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and to claim damages for the victims who have fallen as a result of terrorist acts that hit Iraq, similar to the law "Justa" American.

He called Coalition MP Khalaf Abdul Samad, told «News Journal» government to "invest Gulf dispute in its favor filed a lawsuit against Saudi Arabia and Qatar, to compensate Iraqi victims who have fallen as a result of the support of those countries for terrorism in the country."

The effects of the Saudi - Qatari dispute wave of mutual accusations between Riyadh and Doha in support of terrorism that hit the entire region and Iraq in particular.

MP Abdul Samad, stressed that: "Iraq is capable of filing the lawsuit in the United Nations and the UN Security Council, and compel those states to compensate Iraq similar to the law (Justa) US, especially since the Gulf states condemned each other after the outbreak of the differences between them since the days."

US President Donald Trump on Friday accused Qatar of financing terrorism at "very high" level, calling on countries to stop supporting terrorism, whether financial or military or moral.

The Oqqr Law "Justa" last year by the "Congress," the US, after disabling "veto" launched by former US President Barack Obama against this law, so it would be affordable to sue countries such as Saudi Arabia against the background of atheist ten of September \ September attacks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:46 pm