Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi parliamentarian calls on the government to cut ties with "normalized" Gulf states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi parliamentarian calls on the government to cut ties with "normalized" Gulf states Empty An Iraqi parliamentarian calls on the government to cut ties with "normalized" Gulf states

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 7:43 am

An Iraqi parliamentarian calls on the government to cut ties with "normalized" Gulf states
    [size=11]Posted: 05/16/2021 | 12:16 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    AFP

An Iraqi youth holds the Palestinian flag
    Today, Sunday, the Iraqi parliamentarian, Hassan Salem, called on his country's government to cut ties with the normalized countries with Israel, while he identified these countries, namely Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Bahrain.
    Salem, who belongs to the "Sadikoun" bloc affiliated with the "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" movement, said in a press release: "The Iraqi government should sever its relations with the countries that have been printed with the Zionist entity, such as the Al Saud regimes, the Emirates and Bahrain, who represent shame and betrayal of the Palestinian cause. Their support for the Zionist entity in its bombardment of defenseless civilians and children and the commission of massacres in Gaza. "
    He added, "It is not appropriate for the resistant and supportive Iraq of the Palestinian people to have relations with the traitors who sold and conspired against Palestine and its people."
    Salem pointed out the need for the Iraqi government to move away from the false political courtesies with these treacherous regimes that were the right arm of the Zionist entity in killing peoples in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, and most recently Palestine, through its support for terrorists and standing by the terrorist Zionist entity that committed massacres against children and the elderly. And defenseless women. "

Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm