Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim: Jerusalem Day is an annual warning to Israel and an expression of the rejection of its pol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim: Jerusalem Day is an annual warning to Israel and an expression of the rejection of its pol Empty Al-Hakim: Jerusalem Day is an annual warning to Israel and an expression of the rejection of its pol

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2017, 3:26 am

Al-Hakim: Jerusalem Day is an annual warning to Israel and an expression of the rejection of its policies

Political Since 2017-06-23 at 15:58 (Baghdad time)

Mawazine News - Follow up
    The head of the parliamentary bloc, Hamed al-Khudari, on Friday, Jerusalem International Day, issued an annual warning to Israel and a global expression of the rejection of its policies.
    "On the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan, Jerusalem will rise again, and the peoples will declare their solidarity with them and reject Zionist policies aimed at Judaizing them," al-Khudari said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
    "On this blessed day of Ramadan, which was declared by Imam Khomeini a day of Jerusalem, it represents a day of intifada and a threat to Israel," the statement added. "This annual day does not allow the obliteration of oblivion and forgetfulness to erase Jerusalem from the memory of Muslims."
    "On the last Friday of Ramadan every year, the issue of Jerusalem is renewed by the departure of the Islamic masses in a large area of ​​the world to demonstrate, declaring their stand with Jerusalem and Israel's forerunners and behind them the forces of arrogance with a loud cry that we are coming."
    "The Muslims will abide by the commemoration of Jerusalem Day as their eternal cause in response to the declaration made by Imam Khomeini until it is purged of the desecration of the occupiers and tyrants and restored to Islam," Khudari said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:27 pm