Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is facing "US terrorism" law of 20 articles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is facing "US terrorism" law of 20 articles Empty Iran is facing "US terrorism" law of 20 articles

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 11:54 am

Iran is facing "US terrorism" law of 20 articles

12:54 - 06/25/2017

The chairman of the Research Center of the Iranian parliament Kazem Jalali, Sunday, on a draft law urgent than twenty items to face the American adventures and terrorism in the region.

The news agency "Tasnim" for Jalali as saying, "This project is blogging in collaboration between the Research Center and the Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy in the Islamic Shura Council of Representatives, where Samay in order to put the final touches on it and vote on it during the next sessions."

Jalali added that "the draft law to face the adventures and the American terrorism is a comprehensive project and taking into account various aspects," pointing out that "this law and Besvenh law mandamus will be discussed at the public meeting of the Islamic Shura Council in the near future will then be adapted to the Committee on National Security and Foreign Policy."

This includes the project, according to the agency 10 sections include introduction to him, and a number of definitions, his strategy also includes a section explaining the US support for terrorism, and the American veto of human rights, and actions taken towards it. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/25/169949/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:26 pm