Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kremlin: there have been no arrangements to meet with Trump and Putin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kremlin: there have been no arrangements to meet with Trump and Putin Empty Kremlin: there have been no arrangements to meet with Trump and Putin

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:37 am

Kremlin: there have been no arrangements to meet with Trump and Putin

16:45 - 26/06/2017

Kremlin confirmed on Monday that it is still premature to talk about anything specific about a possible meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump next month and has made no arrangements for it.

Said Dmitry Peskov, a Kremlin spokesman said in a telephone conference with journalists, "They (Putin and Trump) in any case attend the same event in the same city at the same time. In any case, there will be the possibility of holding such a meeting. "

"We wait and the top twenty. But I repeat glory: Unfortunately, so far there have been no arrangements with respect to that (the meeting). " It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/26/170323/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:29 am