Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: government plans to benefit from the Japanese experience in reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: government plans to benefit from the Japanese experience in reconstruction Empty Keywords: government plans to benefit from the Japanese experience in reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:02 am

Keywords: government plans to benefit from the Japanese experience in reconstruction

06/07/2017 0:16

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    stressed the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Keywords, the government 's determination to benefit from the Japanese experience in the reconstruction of the cities affected by terrorism.
    According to a statement media to his office, that the Keywords confirmed, during a meeting with Acting Embassy of Japan in Iraq , Akira Endo to discuss a range of common issues between Iraq and Japan, « the close relationship linking Iraq , Japan in various fields», pointing to « the determination of the Iraqi government to expand the horizons of cooperation and take advantage of the expertise and experience in the reconstruction of the Japanese cities after wars and natural disasters. »
    For his part, Akira confirmed the continuation of his government to »provide the necessary support for Iraq in various fields», referring to the «readiness Agency of Japan International Cooperation to provide different courses and training programs for the elites of various Iraqi cadres and thus contributing to the achievement of development and national unity in Iraq».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:14 pm