Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It claims to reduce the wages of tourism companies in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It claims to reduce the wages of tourism companies in Kurdistan Empty It claims to reduce the wages of tourism companies in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:30 am

It claims to reduce the wages of tourism companies in Kurdistan

7/17/2017 0:00

Duhok / Iyad Berwari
    A number of tourists who come for the Kurdistan region for the purpose of tourism from the relevant companies transporting tourists to resorts prov the need to work to reduce wages for the transfer and establishment of tourists Alokulaim.kazem Abdul tourists said the "morning": There is a great desire by citizens, especially with the start of school holiday season, to visit the resorts of the Kurdistan region, but we noticed that the travel and tourism companies that transport tourists from Baghdad to the region has become exploiting this great desire by citizens, especially in the days of occasions, where the lifting fares to the region and hotel accommodation and we hope to handle it in the future especially P The days of Eid al-Adha holiday, which is close.
    The 'Alaa ' Bahjat said: I came last Eid holiday with my family through travel and tourism companies, but wages were high and reached above $ 70 for travel and accommodation in the areas of Arbil, while the prices were the same previously below $ 30, this remarkable rise in transportation and accommodation prices Kurdistan region did not only include , but is traveling to countries such as Turkey and Lebanon on the same vein.
    Citizenship Saadia Ahmed inhabit the city of Baghdad confirmed that the tourist companies that transport tourists to the Kurdistan region began to raise prices , contrary to what was the case in the past years where the prices are reasonable then to some extent, but we see in the recent period the opposite , where the companies were to raise prices taking advantage of the remarkable rise in the number of tourists who come for the summer holidays of the Kurdistan region.
    And it demanded from the authorities responsible and relevant in the government, especially the Ministry of Transport and travel and tourism companies to work on the development of fixed wages fit Aguetsadalsaahh especially during the holidays and occasions periods experiencing considerable momentum in traveling to the region.
    Nader Rosti spokesman for the Tourism Authority in the Kurdistan region and was told the "morning" that 140 thousand tourists visited the resorts of the Kurdistan region Eid al - Fitr holiday during the period from 23 May to 27 May 2017,
    also pointed to the establishment of the Kurdistan Regional Government to establish and develop a number of facilities the new tourist facilities in Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk.
    Concerned affairs in tourism Hassan Ali Abdul Karim pointed out the need for attention to the tourism sector , which is the oil always, pointing out that the sector needs to organize all joints and the development of data companies tourist base and prevent the companies are not registered from continuing their activity because they do not abide by the regulations and did not look at their work on the grounds that the profession must have controls , but aims to profit exclusively.
    Abdul Karim between in his speech that the future of tourism in Iraq and promising here must do the stakeholders role in the development of this economic joint is
    important.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:24 pm