Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayadh: The popular crowd is respected by the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayadh: The popular crowd is respected by the world Empty Fayadh: The popular crowd is respected by the world

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:04 am

Fayadh: The popular crowd is respected by the world

23/7/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah
    The head of the popular crowd, Faleh al-Fayadh, said that the forces of the crowd will be a arm of Iraq's security arms, pointing out that the crowd has become respected by the world because of the victories achieved.
    "The popular mobilization will be one arm of Iraq's non-aggression security arm," Fayyad said in an interview with Al-Iraqiya news channel of the Iraqi Media Network. "The crowd has become respected by the world because it has made a victory for all. The city of Mosul is a major victory over the Iraqi territory to the regional and international level, "pointing out that" Dahesh admitted defeat before the Iraqi forces even before the imposition of arms word. "
    "The liberation of Mosul requires a great effort to maintain it," Fayyad said, calling for "greater unity between the Iraqi people and politicians to maintain and protect the victory" "The way tribal clans are linked is determined by the interest and the prime minister, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi," Fayyad said. "We need the local forces today."
    In turn, the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, refused to overtake the popular crowd from both internal and external.
    The movement said in a statement on Saturday: "The Secretary-General of the movement Akram al-Kaabi received in his office Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri, has been discussing the victories against the gangs," especially "in Mosul."
    The movement said that "Amiri and al-Kaabi rejected the excesses that affect the body of popular mobilization from all external and internal."
    According to the mass media, on Saturday that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:54 am