Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The game of the nations continues .. The owners of Moscow: Without the Russians to destroy the entir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The game of the nations continues .. The owners of Moscow: Without the Russians to destroy the entir Empty The game of the nations continues .. The owners of Moscow: Without the Russians to destroy the entir

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:17 pm

The game of the nations continues .. The owners of Moscow: Without the Russians to destroy the entire region

MOSCOW, July 23 (Xinhua) - Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said on Sunday that "without the Russian position, the entire region would have been destroyed and a new map would have been drawn for it. If it had not been for this role, the regime would have collapsed in Syria. And changed the map of the region and eventually fell to Baghdad, "as described.
    "I will focus during my discussions with senior Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin and the President of the Council of the Russian Federation, Valentina Matvienko," the Russian prime minister told Russian news agency RIA Novosti after arriving in the Russian capital Moscow for a four-day official visit. , And Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, on ways to activate the Russian role in our region in general and in Iraq in particular and on ways to strengthen economic cooperation between Iraq and Russia in the fields of economy and trade, electricity and energy projects, "adding," I will also provide the Iraqi army Bal Reforming the Russian , who trained him Askareona and they know very well. " Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:45 am