Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki from Moscow: Without the Russian position to destroy the region and fell Baghda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki from Moscow: Without the Russian position to destroy the region and fell Baghda Empty Maliki from Moscow: Without the Russian position to destroy the region and fell Baghda

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:43 am

Maliki from Moscow: Without the Russian position to destroy the region and fell Baghdad

Editor Mustafa Saad - Sunday, July 23

, said Vice - President Nuri al - Maliki on Sunday that Russia 's position prevented the destruction of the Middle East and draw a new map to it, pointing out that Baghdad had fell into the hands of "terrorists" not for the role of the Russian variant of the American role.

"Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi vice-president, arrived in Moscow on a four-day working visit during which he will meet with President Vladimir Putin, Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, " the website said.
    Kremlin reveals a meeting between Putin and Maliki
    Maliki warns of "rapid changes" in the region and calls for international coordination to confront them

In an interview with the Russian news agency RIA Novosti on the eve of his visit to Russia, al-Maliki said his talks with the Russian side would focus on ways to boost Moscow's role in the Middle East and stimulate economic, military and political cooperation and joint energy projects between Russia and Iraq.

"During my talks with senior Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, I will focus on ways to activate the Russian role in our region in general and in Iraq in particular," he said.

"I will also focus on ways to strengthen economic cooperation between our country and Russia in the fields of economy, trade, electric power and energy projects, and I will consider supplying our army with Russian weapons, which our soldiers train and know very well," he said.

Commenting on the Russian role in the region, Maliki said: I have confirmed, and I reiterate that without the Russian position, the entire region would be destroyed and a new and unusual map drawn up. If it were not for the Russian role that changed the American role, the regime would fall in Syria, the terrorists would strengthen their positions, the map of the region would change, and Baghdad would eventually fall. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:12 am