Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The states of the owners: it was not a fateful and decisive role in Iraq continues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The states of the owners: it was not a fateful and decisive role in Iraq continues Empty The states of the owners: it was not a fateful and decisive role in Iraq continues

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:48 am

[rtl]The states of the owners: it was not a fateful and decisive role in Iraq continues[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]The head of the Center for Strategic Studies Complex Expediency Ali Akbar Velayati, on Tuesday, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki is still a fateful and decisive role in Iraq.[/rtl]
    +

[rtl]He described the states of al-Maliki said in an interview I followed "Sky Press," as "a prominent campaigner and very influential figure in the Iraqi arena," and expressed "pride in the role of al-Maliki in fighting the Baathist regime, and the establishment of democracy and freedom in Iraq after the overthrow of Saddam's regime."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "Iraq has a supervisor's position in the Arab and Muslim world and the international level, and that the role of Mr. al-Maliki, a decisive and fateful and still as well."[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Strategic Studies Center of the Expediency complex deplored the recent terrorist bombings in Baghdad, saying "the desperate attempts of the enemies will not work, and that the main victor is the Iraqi government and people."[/rtl]

[rtl]He congratulated the states, Nuri al-Maliki liberalization of Aleppo from the grip of terrorists, liberating Aleppo Ayad victory for our brothers in Syria only, but a victory for Iraq, Iran and the axis of resistance, and we will see soon re Mosul to the embrace of the people, and cut the hands of the aggressor from this mission and the strategic city by Iraqi forces and the popular crowd. " .[/rtl]

[rtl]He was Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said, on Sunday, the Dawa Party, will attend the "influential figures" in the upcoming parliamentary elections, pointing out that it "does not mean" it would be candidates for prime minister.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:04 am