Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal parliamentary calls to amend Article / / 142 of the Constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal parliamentary calls to amend Article / / 142 of the Constitution Empty Legal parliamentary calls to amend Article / / 142 of the Constitution

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Sep 2013, 12:21 pm

Legal parliamentary calls to amend Article / / 142 of the Constitution

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Called the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, the need to amend Article / / 142 of the Iraqi Constitution, which provides for the approval of two-thirds of the population of three provinces in order to make any amendment to the Constitution.

A member of the Committee MP Adel residual told / Baghdadi News /, that "any amendment to the Constitution during the current session of the Parliament or the next session ستصطدم the conditions set by the above-mentioned article must therefore be a first amendment to this Article," noting that "the amendment needs to be political consensus between the various components of the Iraqi people to pass. "

He added that "in the event of the amendment of Article / / 142 of the Constitution, which requires no objection two-thirds of the population of three provinces on any amendment to the Constitution, he can pass or make any constitutional amendments in several display to a referendum."

Article / 142 / IV of the Constitution provides that the referendum be on the amended Articles successful, with the consent of a majority of voting, and if not rejected by two-thirds of voters in three or more provinces. Finished / 21 b

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:45 am