Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections bef

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections bef Empty Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections bef

Post by lonelyintexas Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections before the 45 days of the end of the previous session

21-12-2013 08:33 AM

Baghdad (news) .. confirmed legal expert Ahmed Abbadi said Article 65 of the Constitution stipulates that the Second elections are new Council of Representatives before 45 days from the date of the end of the previous election cycle.

Ebadi said in a statement received by the Agency (news) copy of it: that Article 22 of the Rules of Procedure of the House of Representatives stated that the House of Representatives session of the annual two Thariaan, running for 8 months, begins the first in March 1 and ends June 30 of each year and starts second in September and ends in December 31.

He explained: he Since the legislative term of the last of the current parliament began on 17 \ 12 \ 2014 it ends on 17 \ 4 \ 2014, indicating that the reference to the text of Article 56, paragraph seconds of the Constitution, which requires an election before 45 days from the date of expiry the previous parliamentary session, it is constitutionally must be the date for the election is the day 3 \ 3 \ 2014 maximum, otherwise the fall election commission and the parliament of violating the clear constitutional. / End / l. m /

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]EkpJJ.dpuf
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections bef Empty Re: Legal Expert: Article 65 of the Constitution provides for the holding of parliamentary elections bef

Post by Neno Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 pm

I would believe this if, they had replaced Talibani with the constitutional quotes as well. Since they didn't and I do not understand how they signed this and signed that with out him doing it, I just am a little un informed at this moment.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:13 am