Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
wayoutnow
Wayne Irby
Rocky
7 posters

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.) Empty Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.)

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros

12 Sep 2013

A finance committee member of Iraq stated that a law for omitting zeros from Iraqi currencies should be passed in order to confront the issues like debt and money frozen.

Finance Committee deputy secretary, Mr. Hadi stated further that the law should be passed as soon as possible to overcome some serious financial issues within the country.

He remarked, “The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.”

It has been known that the project of omitting zeros from the Iraqi currency will like to take place in next month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.) Empty Re: Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.)

Post by Wayne Irby Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

This would be a good thing for the people of Iraq! (& a few here in the U.S.!)
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.) Empty Re: Finance committee member stressed n passing law for deleting zeros (next month.)

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm

:D
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 pm

🐘 in the room !!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 pm

What I posted at TTT, guess I will say it here too.

He remarked, “The project to delete the zeros is in frozen state now and cons of approval is launched without coordination with the executive bodies will stagger policy the country, stressing the need for coordination and agreement with the concerned authorities for approval within a proper timeline.” wrote:
    Got to mean those assets Iraq has that were all over the place. I think in pig-latin this means they have accounted for them but they are frozen away so that they will be there for the backing support of valuing the dinar...
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:09 am

Oh would that be October!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:42 am

Love to see zeros gone in October and large notes out by end if jan 2014!
    GorWell
    GorWell
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by GorWell Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 am

I thought "next" means 'THIS' in Arbish. 
    So is would mean September. Correct?
    Help me to understand please!
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Zuzu Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

This article was written in English, not in Arabic and translated, as most others.  Next probably means next in this case.  Whether or not they will do it when they say they are, now that's another story, cuz they always change their minds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:36 am