Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
ron-man
Bigben
Neno
slj9999
Tbrown2671
Rocky
10 posters

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could  Empty Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could delay such law until 2015

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Salman al-Bayati, Wednesday, that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is positive and important and will respond account of the Iraqi dinar “

Al-Bayati said in a statement to / Baghdadi news / “The process of deleting the yellow of the coin is of great significance in the advancement of the Iraqi currency, especially as most of the political blocs in favor of this process, but for the sake rated due attention to security conditions and legislation important laws in the country”

“The vote on this law in order to year / 2015 / for technical reasons, and there are no differences between the political blocs on the law.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tbrown2671
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could  Empty Re: Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could

Post by Tbrown2671 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 pm

2015 right around the corner    whoo wooo
    slj9999
    slj9999
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could  Empty Re: Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could

Post by slj9999 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 pm

2015! Noooooooooooo!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Committee member agrees deleting zeros is a positive, restores the currency; However politics could delay such law until 2015 wrote:
    Well , if this occurs and duck told me once that if, they didn't lift VII on June 27th, then we would be off to this in 2015 meaning when the GCC currency is created. But, it was lifted so I think this is just smoke. Maybe the Quack will see it and comment... ;)
    Bigben
    Bigben
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Bigben Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Well there are articles saying politics would not get in the way of project oh which one to believe!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I really don't know what to say,I'm at a loss for words again,but thanks for post.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

2015 is 5 1/2 months away, sure is better than the 5 years i've already waited! but i don't believe i will be that long of a wait.
    RVDinar
    RVDinar
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by RVDinar Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm

fonz1951 wrote:2015 is 5 1/2 months away, sure is better than the 5 years i've already waited! but i don't believe i will be that long of a wait.

???
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 pm

RVDinar wrote:

???

sorry rv dinar i meant to say 1 year 5 1/2 months away:oops:
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 pm

this is one guys opinon and saying delay untill then dont make it fact! im not worried !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:25 am