Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Miners warn Trump of August 21 next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Miners warn Trump of August 21 next Empty Miners warn Trump of August 21 next

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:42 am

Miners warn Trump of August 21 next

Sunday 30 July

) - Donald Trump's presidency is an interstellar code, US miners warn, and warn of catastrophic consequences that could bring to the fate of the president the total eclipse of the sun that the United States will see on Aug. 21. Newsweek

magazine published an article entitled "Solar Eclipse Could Mean Disaster to Tramp", quoting two major US mines, saying Trump was born during a lunar eclipse, making it more subject to solar eclipse.
    Here will happen the first total solar eclipse a century ago!
    Trump: The battle to stop the financing of terrorism is not easy

The magazine quoted Lloyd Kaevz, astronomy , which has already published an analysis of the next eclipse is rare, that the expected repercussions of the phenomenon on the adviser to the White House is one of the most prominent topics on the agenda of the world of astronomy, especially in light of "continuing drama" surrounding by President Trump .

Keaves noted that the next eclipse is exceptional, not only because of its scarcity, but because the recent astronomical activity coincides with Trump's future. The birth of the next White House master coincides with the start of a new phase in star activity.

"The total eclipse symbolizes everything dramatically overshadowing the end," he said. "Many astrologers who take into account all aspects of the next eclipse expect to bring some sort of collapse, ruin and difficulties," he said.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/211428/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%86-21-%D8%A2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84/ar

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:24 pm