Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europeans warn Trump: We will respond quickly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Europeans warn Trump: We will respond quickly Empty Europeans warn Trump: We will respond quickly

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 3:01 am

Europeans warn Trump: We will respond quickly

23:10 - 29/01/2018

Europeans warn Trump: We will respond quickly 1-1017183-696x392
    Information / follow up ..
    The European Union warned on Monday that it was "ready to respond quickly and appropriately" if the United States imposed restrictive measures on its exports.
    "The EU is ready to respond quickly and appropriately if its exports are affected by restrictive measures by the United States," the spokesman of the European Commissioner Margarethis Shinas told a daily press conference in Brussels.
    The comments came in response to US President Donald Trump, who said in a television interview on Sunday that the EU's trade policy with his country was "absolutely unfair", suggesting possible reprisals against the bloc.
    "Trade policy is not a game where there are winners and losers. We are here in the European Union, we believe that trade can and should be profitable for all. "
    "We also believe that trade must be open, equitable and rule-based," he said.
    In an interview with Britain's ITV, Trump stressed that "the EU is working the United States in an absolutely unfair way."
    Trump, elected on the basis of a protectionist program, regularly accuses foreign countries of unfair trade measures, including China, Washington's main trading partner.

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 7:58 am