Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani: The crisis of the Korean Peninsula disputes can only be resolved in this way

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani: The crisis of the Korean Peninsula disputes can only be resolved in this way Empty Rohani: The crisis of the Korean Peninsula disputes can only be resolved in this way

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:27 am

Rohani: The crisis of the Korean Peninsula disputes can only be resolved in this way

10:43 - 07/08/2017

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Monday that the only way to resolve differences on the Korean peninsula was negotiations and dialogue.

"We believe that negotiations are the best way to end differences and we hope that peace will prevail in Asia, specifically East Asia," Rohani said, during a meeting with North Korean Supreme People's Assembly Chairman Kim Yong Nam.

He stressed that "good relations linking Iran to North Korea," noting that "all the peoples of the world are respected people, and interference in the internal affairs of States is not true."

"The only way to resolve disputes on the Korean Peninsula is to negotiate and dialogue in order to promote peace and tranquility in the Korean Peninsula," he said, welcoming North Korea's call for the activation of the Non-Aligned Movement troika to defend the interests of its members. "He said.

He congratulated the President of the North Korean People's Assembly on the occasion of the start of the second presidential session of Rohani, calling for the strengthening of relations between the two countries in the economic, scientific and technological fields. Finished

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/07/182305/

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:12 am