Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdullahi calls on the international community to support Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdullahi calls on the international community to support Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integri Empty Abdullahi calls on the international community to support Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integri

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:50 am

Abdullahi calls on the international community to support Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity

08/08/2017

Hossein Amir Abdulhayan, assistant to the president of the Iranian Islamic Shura Council, called on the international community to stand by the Iraqi government and people and support their sovereignty and territorial integrity.
    According to Mehr news that Hussein Amir Abdallahaan Assistant Chairman of the Shura Council for International Affairs , met Kubis Statement Special Envoy of the United Nations for Iraq , who visited Iran to participate in the oath of President Hassan Rowhani ceremony.
    At the outset of the meeting, Abdullahi stressed the need for the international community to stand by the people of Iraq and protect its unity and the sovereignty of Iraq.
    Abdullahi praised the role of the reference in Iraq and its contribution to the maintenance of national unity in Iraq, as well as the role of the armed forces and the popular mobilization forces in cleansing Iraq of terrorists and takfiris.

Abdullahi stressed the support and protection of the Islamic Republic of Iran for the stability of Iraq and the establishment of security bases in it and its continuation to this matter until the end. Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm