Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province announces the formation of committees to review the projects stalled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province announces the formation of committees to review the projects stalled   Empty Baghdad province announces the formation of committees to review the projects stalled

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Baghdad province announces the formation of committees to review the projects stalled  

The governor of Baghdad, Engineer Atwan al-Atwani, on Tuesday, an agreement with the Prime Minister on the formation of four emergency committees to review the suspended projects and the launch of financial allocations to them and the possibility of implementation and discuss the obstacles and problems in the service process in the areas of the parties.
    "Atawani said in a statement received" "That" the province and through its meeting with the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers and in the presence of Mr. Assistant Secretary General of the Council of Ministers discussed the demands of demonstrators in the district of Husseiniya and the area of ​​the bridge and the provision of cities, in addition to provide a detailed explanation of what the other districts suffer to agree party N the need to find ways to promote the reality service to these areas. "  
    He added that" these committees will work to overcome obstacles and problems and is considering the possibility of providing the necessary funds for the implementation of those projects for most regions of the parties. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:10 am