Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discusses supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism with Germany and Lebanon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discusses supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism with Germany and Lebanon Empty Abadi discusses supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism with Germany and Lebanon

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 1:59 am

Abadi discusses supporting Iraq in its war against terrorism with Germany and Lebanon

BAGHDAD, Aug 9 (KUNA) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received in his office Wednesday Lebanese Defense Minister Yacoub Riyad al-Sarraf and his accompanying delegation.

The delegation stressed the importance of military cooperation between Iraq and Lebanon as a single enemy and aimed at all, and that the participants are many between the two countries, praising the Iraqi forces and their courage and the victories of gangs that support terrorism.
    Separately, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed with his German counterpart Eckhard Prozah and his accompanying delegation bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them in all fields, in addition to the war on terror and support for Iraq in various sectors.
    The German delegation stressed "his country's support for Iraq in the economic field and the restoration of stability and the establishment of projects in the province of Basra, in addition to cooperation in the fields of opening hospitals and treatment centers for the wounded." AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:58 am