Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 2:48 am

Crux

Jassim Mohammed
    , Minister of Displacement and Migration ,
    "The ministry is working with all concerned authorities to facilitate the return of displaced persons voluntarily and optional after securing the liberated areas and the return of stability to it, there is also an agreement to define a mechanism for re - displaced Iraqis in Hol camp and through coordination between the Ministry of Displacement and Migration and the province of Mosul and the Government of the territory As well as the possibility of supporting the Higher Committee for the Relief of Displaced Persons to the Ministry of Electricity with regard to the rehabilitation of the electrical system in the liberated areas. "

Hassan al-Yasiri,
    head of the Integrity Commission
    " I call on the central and local governments to pay attention to the service aspect of the districts and districts of Wasit province, to provide the best services and to contribute to alleviating their suffering. The people of Wasit deserve our support and attention for what they offer for this country, especially as many of their children are fighting in the ranks of the security forces and the popular crowd for liberation. lands usurped from the Conception Daesh terrorist gangs. " Mohammed al - Rubaie , a member of the Council of Baghdad , " there is a 92 - based informal and did not get approvals from tourism and the state body, and it continued its advance on residential neighborhoods , and each one from the other is only 50 meters and this is contrary to the law, that The law does not grant leave in the event that each of these headquarters away from the other more than 1500 meters, and if not respond to the closure of these clubs, major demonstrations will be issued by the people of Karrada against them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]