Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi and spiritual search of the Syrian crisis and Iraq Initiative

chouchou
    chouchou

Najafi and spiritual search of the Syrian crisis and Iraq Initiative Empty Najafi and spiritual search of the Syrian crisis and Iraq Initiative

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search House Speaker Osama Najafi with Iranian President Hassan Rohani developments and developments on the regional scene.

Najafi had arrived in Tehran at the head of a parliamentary delegation Aasbt to hold meetings with senior Iranian officials, where he met so far, as well as spiritual, his Iranian counterpart, Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. 

A statement by the Office of the President of the House of Representatives received "The two sides also discussed bilateral relations and the prospects for development to ensure that the interests of the two peoples, the two neighbors also discussed the situation in Syria and agreed that the Syrian crisis has serious repercussions on Iraq, Iran and the whole region has been agreed on the need to develop relations interfaces and contribute effectively to mitigate sectarian tension in the region. "

Najafi stressed that "the Syrian regime forces and extremist groups committed crimes against humanity and the international community to intervene quickly in order to push the warring sides to sit at the negotiating table and reach a peaceful dialogue and find a suitable solution to stop this bloody fighting. According to the statement.

Najafi said that "the basic frameworks for the Iraqi initiative flowing in this direction should be to collect all relevant parties such as Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia."

And is currently visiting Iran Najafi after last Friday concluded his visit to Turkey to discuss bilateral relations and put the Iraqi initiative on Syrian crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:43 am