Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The details will be given by the Social Insurance Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The details will be given by the Social Insurance Law Empty The details will be given by the Social Insurance Law

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 3:24 am

The details will be given by the Social Insurance Law

August 17, 2017 - 11:21 Number of readings: 265

BAGHDAD - The Labor and Social Affairs Committee on Thursday described the Social Insurance Law as the best law to be legislated in all its sessions, adding that the law does not affect the rights of martyrs and prisoners .

"The Council of Ministers voted two weeks ago on the Social Insurance Law and will reach the parliament in the next few days in order to vote and pass it," said the committee's chairman, MP Sadik al-Mahna. "We have started mobilizing him because it is one of the best laws to be enacted by the parliament at its current session. "He said.

"The law does not affect only a small part of the rights of martyrs and prisoners and be in only one chapter," he said. "The law is positive and all countries adopt such laws because it activates the private sector and reduces the momentum of citizens to jobs in the public sector."

The press office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced in August that the Cabinet voted on the draft social insurance law. He explained that this law guarantees all employees in the private sector a corresponding pension salary for state employees, in addition to guaranteeing the rights of "martyrs" Suitable for their livelihood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:50 pm