Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saadoun: Points of disagreement in the amnesty law related to kidnapping

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saadoun: Points of disagreement in the amnesty law related to kidnapping Empty Saadoun: Points of disagreement in the amnesty law related to kidnapping

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 6:05

Saadoun: Points of disagreement in the amnesty law related to kidnapping

20/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The head of the parliamentary legal committee, Mohsen al-Saadoun, on Saturday, highlighted the most controversial points on the amnesty law relating to the abduction issue, indicating that in the absence of reaching a final agreement on points of contention, the law will be effective without modification. Al-Saadoun said in a press statement that «the legal committee has already submitted a proposal to amend the amnesty law, and was completed the first reading», adding that «there is another law proposal sent by the government, we have reached the stage of voting, but the government She wanted to pull him out to adjust him. " The MP added that «the Committee is still in discussion and dialogue with the government on some of the points of contention that was the reason for the postponement of the vote», noting that «the differences are simple on the proposal to amend the law, and taken as a parliamentary committee competent most of the government's comments».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 8 Jul 2024 - 10:34