Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: agree on eight points of disagreement out of 12 on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: agree on eight points of disagreement out of 12 on the budget Empty Deputy: agree on eight points of disagreement out of 12 on the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 3:06 am

Deputy: agree on eight points of disagreement out of 12 on the budget

20:05 - 10/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    MP Harith al-Harthy, on Saturday, to reach a solution on the eight points of the budget with the Prime Minister out of 12 submitted by.
    Al-Harithi told Al-Maaloumah that "the Union of Forces has submitted 12 points of objection in the budget of 2018 concerning the reconstruction of cities and elections and the return of displaced persons and their rights."
    He added that "the talks were held extensively with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on these points and the state and the schedule of their implementation." He pointed out that "it was agreed and pledge Abadi eight points of them to be implemented after the adoption of the budget until the day of elections regarding the situation of the displaced."
    The Union of Forces expressed its opposition, earlier, to the budget of 2018 for the failure to allocate funds for the reconstruction of liberated areas

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:05 am