Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The number of candidates for governor of Basra increased to 50, including two women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The number of candidates for governor of Basra increased to 50, including two women Empty The number of candidates for governor of Basra increased to 50, including two women

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 3:51 am

The number of candidates for governor of Basra increased to 50, including two women

09:24 - 27/08/2017

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Basra's provincial council on Sunday unveiled 50 candidates for the governor's post, including two women, most of them technocrats, accusing some parties of seeking to co-opt some candidates in favor of passing the names.

"The provincial council has received more than 50 applications for nomination, most of them have higher diplomas and independents, including two women," said Mohammad al-Mansouri, chairman of the provincial council's integrity committee.

He added that "some political blocs are trying to win the candidates in their favor and ensure their financial interests and transactions in exchange for passing independent candidate within the provincial council."

"The debate over the nomination of an independent figure outside the party framework will take a long time if the parties continue to win the support of the independents and annex them to their advantage," Mansouri said. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:04 pm