Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government statistics on the number of women who won the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government statistics on the number of women who won the elections Empty Government statistics on the number of women who won the elections

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 am

Government statistics on the number of women who won the elections

•  Time: 10/12/2021 13:46:31

•  Reading: 858 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced, on Tuesday, a government statistic on the number of women who won the elections
    The Department of Iraqi Women Empowerment, in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, congratulated "the winning candidates in the early legislative elections 2021, considering their success in reaching Parliament a necessary step for political participation, especially since the winners will represent the voice of Iraqi women in expressing their aspirations and aspirations." 
    The director general of the department, Yusra Karim Mohsen, said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the success of this group of women in reaching the new parliament is a natural result of the efforts of those women who showed courage and determination to participate actively, and that their experience today is a victory for women." Iraq is a source of pride for all.
    Mohsen indicated, "According to the preliminary analysis of the election results, Iraqi women managed to win (97) seats, 14 more seats than the quota for women, including two winners from minorities, while these results showed that (57) women won with their voting power without the need to vote. quota. 
    The Director General of the Department indicated that "the real message for women will not stop when they enter Parliament; rather, all women must continue efforts to participate in the various stages of the political and decision-making process, and pay attention to women's issues and legislation that guarantees their rights and enhances their position in society." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am