Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasrallah calls on the Lebanese government to liberate the territories occupied by Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasrallah calls on the Lebanese government to liberate the territories occupied by Israel Empty Nasrallah calls on the Lebanese government to liberate the territories occupied by Israel

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 am

Nasrallah calls on the Lebanese government to liberate the territories occupied by Israel

31/08/2017 08:04 | Number of readings: font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    Trend Press

Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday called on the Lebanese government to take a serious sovereign decision to liberate the Shebaa Farms and the Israeli-occupied hills of Kfar Shuba.

"We call upon the Lebanese state to take a serious sovereign decision to liberate the Shebaa farms and the hills of Kafrshuba," Nasrallah said during a Hezbollah celebration in Baalbek on the occasion of the Second Liberation Day.

He stressed "the need to strengthen political confidence on the ability of the Lebanese army to achieve because it proved worthy of this confidence."

He added that "the Lebanese state's decision to fight in the dawn of the lot is a very important development, and one of the achievements of the new era, represented by President Michel Aoun," adding that "the Lebanese state was not previously able to liberate the territories militarily from terrorism because of political contradictions." C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179436.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am