Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Council holds emergency meeting on North Korea's nuclear test

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security Council holds emergency meeting on North Korea's nuclear test Empty Security Council holds emergency meeting on North Korea's nuclear test

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 2:28 am

Security Council holds emergency meeting on North Korea's nuclear test

04/09/2017

The United Nations Security Council on Monday held an urgent meeting called by the United States, Japan, South Korea, Britain and France to discuss "the latest nuclear test of North Korea."

The meeting will be held on Monday morning, New York time.

Earlier in the day, North Korea said it successfully tested a hydrogen bomb designed to carry it on an intercontinental ballistic missile.

This is Pyongyang's sixth nuclear test since 2006, coming days after it launched a ballistic missile over Japan.

The hydrogen bomb acquires its atomic nucleotide power under extreme heat, which is integrated into nuclear thermal weapons, consisting of isotopes of deuterium and tritium, as was the case with the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.

This year, Pyongyang conducted 13 ballistic missile tests, including two intercontinental ballistic missiles launched in July. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179764.html

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:33 pm