Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Did the Ministry of Transport transfer the "Da'ash families" with its buses?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Did the Ministry of Transport transfer the "Da'ash families" with its buses? Empty Did the Ministry of Transport transfer the "Da'ash families" with its buses?

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:11 am

Did the Ministry of Transport transfer the "Da'ash families" with its buses?
      Monday, September 18, 2017 at 14:38 PM (481 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Did the Ministry of Transport transfer the "Da'ash families" with its buses?

Baghdad / Sky Press  

The Ministry of Transport denied on Monday the news circulated in the social media sites, which included the buses of the ministry to transport the families of the gunmen of the organization calling, while it was a news far from reality, launched by "voices Snzaz."

The ministry said in a statement received by "Sky Press" that "what was transferred from the transfer of the buses of the General Company for the transport of passengers and delegations to the families of the alarm is a far cry from reality, but not the origin of it, where our buses do not move only after a command of the joint operations command and identify points The movement and even more so that there are places dedicated to the gathering of families and be transferred to places to shelter displaced people to provide services to them.

She added that "while the Ministry of Transport is making its efforts to provide services to citizens, the most recent of which was the opening of the Baghdad-Moscow line, which is a great achievement at various levels and received great praise and interest, we find that many voices staunch to overcome the momentum of these achievements, And accuse or attempt to distort what has been achieved despite all the circumstances. "

The ministry said in a statement that it "will not shirk its duties towards citizens and our quality services have become the focus of many people and will try Ramin attempts to target our work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:31 pm