Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: the budget next year will reach 174 trillion dinars

chouchou
    chouchou

Finance Committee: the budget next year will reach 174 trillion dinars Empty Finance Committee: the budget next year will reach 174 trillion dinars

Post by chouchou Thu 26 Sep 2013, 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Finance Committee, MP Hassan Auzmn Bayati, for determining the budget in 2014 of $ (174) trillion dinars placed on the export of oil at three million and 400 thousand barrels per day. Bayati said a press statement that several meetings were held between the Ministries of Finance, Planning and participation of a number members of the Finance Committee, experts and local and international advisors to determine the strategy of the budget in 2014.

He added: it was determine the size of the budget b (174) trillion Iraqi dinars, the largest in the budgets of the history of Iraq, laid out on the basis of price of a barrel of oil in global markets (90) dollars, with an average export of three million and 400 thousand barrels of oil per day. Pointed to : that this budget will enter the country dilemma and dangerous economic disaster large, it is difficult to reach the rate of export of more than three million in the light of the challenges and the differences between the center and the Kurdistan region who abstain from paying oil revenues (250) thousand barrels exported daily from the province. continued: as well on the problem of pipeline Kirkuk Turkish port of Ceyhan, which is almost stalled as a result of targets repeated exposed the pipe, which issued through which up to 650 thousand barrels per day, calling on the government to create economic vision in determining the size of the next budget, taking into consideration the worst possibilities, and so to spare the country's major economic problems. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:56 pm