Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations Empty The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2017, 2:29 am

[size=30]The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations[/size]
    05/10/2017 09:25 | Number of readings:
    font size:  The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations Font_decrease  The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations Font_enlarge
     The inclusion of the Saudi coalition on a black list of the United Nations Thumbnail.php?file=13960604500439_PhotoI_926900258
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]A confidential draft of a United Nations blacklist included the name of the Saudi-led coalition for killing and maiming children in Yemen.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In an attempt to avoid controversy over the annual report on children and armed conflict, the draft blacklist, contained in an annex to the comprehensive report, was divided into "parties that have taken action during the reporting period to improve child protection" and parties that have not.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"In Yemen, the acts of the coalition objectively led to inclusion because of the killing and maiming of children, with 683 cases of child injuries to that party," said a draft interpretation of the blacklist seen by Reuters. "As a result of his responsibility for 38 confirmed incidents of attacks on schools and hospitals in 2016.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The coalition is listed in section B of Annex I. Because it took action during the reporting period aimed at improving the protection of children," the draft said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The draft UN annex includes the Huthis, Yemeni government forces, a pro-government militia and al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula for violations of children in 2016, as reported in last year's report on the 2015 violations.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The draft report must be ratified by the Secretary-General of the United Nations and is subject to amendment.It is due to be submitted to the Security Council this month, to be discussed on 31 October.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:21 am