Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demands to form a committee to investigate the "seizure" of Barzani oil money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demands to form a committee to investigate the "seizure" of Barzani oil money Empty Parliamentary demands to form a committee to investigate the "seizure" of Barzani oil money

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:43 am

Parliamentary demands to form a committee to investigate the "seizure" of Barzani oil money

10:50 - 10/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary, on Tuesday, the House of Representatives to form an investigative committee on the "seizure" of the President of the northern Iraq, outgoing oil revenues over the past period.
    "Article 112 gave the authority of the government of Baghdad to sell oil and the introduction of its funds within the general budget," said a member of the Committee, Razak Muhaibis, said that "the region violated the constitutional articles and seized the oil of Kirkuk and northern Iraq and sell it within global markets without the knowledge of the federal government "He said.
    He added that "the province is represented by his government violated the articles of the Constitution relating to the natural resources article 111 and Article 112, which stated that the oil belongs to all," and called on Parliament to "form a commission of allegiance on the seizure of the President of the region on oil funds and sale without the knowledge of the federal government."
    He called the government to "accountability of the outgoing regional president Massoud Barzani for the oil funds of Kirkuk and northern Iraq." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 pm