Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial directed all ministries in direct install contractors promise of good

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial directed all ministries in direct install contractors promise of good  Empty Financial directed all ministries in direct install contractors promise of good

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2013, 6:32 am

Financial directed all ministries in direct install contractors promise of good

Tuesday, 01 October 1 2013 [Baghdad where]

President of the Parliamentary Committee for decades to promise good decision of Parliament Mohammed al-Khalidi said that the Ministry of Finance directed the ministries all installed contractors and their salaries.

He said al-Khalidi in his personal sites social networking [Fasuk] "herewith letter of the Ministry of Finance to all ministries to proceed with calling for all ministries in direct install contractors of others are installed and the payment of salaries and the 7 names repealed proofed because Anevkakem before the contract period where the number was 10 names, and by trying to re-proofed and demands that they gave us was sent back for the job so call the remaining 7 names to submit their objections to the Office of the House of Representatives in Diyala province to consider their applications. "

The decision of the Parliament and MP for Diyala province, Mohammed al-Khalidi had discussed with Finance Minister Ali Shukri agency pay its immediate for all signs of good contractors in Diyala province, and several other things belonging to this category.

The Diyala province administration has announced in [8 May 2012] the formation of an ad hoc committee to follow up the file promise of good contracts in all government departments in the province.

The decision of the chairman of the parliament to install the parliamentary promise of good contractors Mohammed al-Khalidi had announced on September 17 last Cabinet approval to complete the installation of direct and paydays for all signs of good contractors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:45 am