Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Install all contractors next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Install all contractors next year Empty Install all contractors next year

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2013, 4:17 am

Install all contractors next year

08/19/2013 12:46 AM

Baghdad, Tariq al-Araji,

the government announced her way to install all the contractors on the permanent staffing in all ministries next year.

demanded the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers from all departments and state institutions to disclose full of workers in contracts to enable them to provide grades for them in the financial budget for the next year 2014 after it has been setting them on according to grades are available for the current year budget.

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords said in a statement singled out the "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": that "there is a tendency now for the government to install employees in departments and institutions of the state in decades on the permanent staffing, however, that It depends on the provision of grades in the financial budget for the current year 2013. "

and added that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers called on institutions and government departments and ministries to raise statistical full and detailed information on the names of appointees in decades was not covered by the installation for the current year to the lack of grades so that provided them according to the financial budget for the next year 2014, noting that the government is seeking to resolve the file to install the owners of contracts on the permanent staffing. And on the move daily in government departments and institutions of the state, stressed Keywords that departments and institutions resort between now and then to the style of the daily wage for the completion of certain acts ending duration defined on the basis of the daily work, as it can not convert these into contracts or permanent staffing, unless you become the ministry or department is a real need them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm