Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Central Bank calls on ministries to raise money for the booking bank economy

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 4:40 pm

11/10/2017

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow 's Press:

called on the Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, ministries and government departments to raise the booking economy , the Bank for Investment and Finance funds after raising his tutelage.

The central bank said in a book addressed to the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry, and got it , "Tomorrow 's Press," "Please note the lifting of trusteeship for the economy Bank for Investment and Finance, and on Zaratkm and your constituencies make adjustments with the new management of the bank in order to obtain financial your rights, with the need for exercise of your lifting booking for bank funds movable and immovable property to enable the bank to engage in all banking activities to be able later to settle all financial obligations left by the previous administration. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Central Bank calls on ministries to raise money for the booking bank economy

Post by weslin3 on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 5:06 pm

I can't post... But found this interesting about the CBI.. You can delete or move it if you wish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 5:16 am