Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers discusses the issue of the management of border crossings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers discusses the issue of the management of border crossings Empty The Council of Ministers discusses the issue of the management of border crossings

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2017, 2:15 am

[ltr]The Council of Ministers discusses the issue of the management of border crossings[/ltr]

From 2017-10-24 at 22:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]During its regular session on Tuesday, the Council of Ministers headed by the President of the Council, Haider Al-Abadi, discussed the management of border crossings and the vision of Iraq for the future of the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of Abadi, received / Mawazin News / "The Council of Ministers, held its regular session, Tuesday, under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Council discussed the visit of the Prime Minister to Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan and its results, which were launched from the importance of Iraq's strong and pivotal role in the region and the government's policy for the next phase of openness and mutual interest and away from the axes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"During the meeting, the draft vision of Iraq for the future of the region was launched by the Prime Minister," the statement said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Council discussed extensively the management of border ports in order to ensure the adoption of uniform standards and transparent management of border crossings and customs services, and was directed to take measures and the formulation of a resolution will be adopted by the Council of Ministers next week."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that "the budget and financial allocations were reviewed before voting in the Council of Ministers, and the Council voted on a number of resolutions and issued a set of directives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:13 am