Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demand to stop the appointment of Kurds in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demand to stop the appointment of Kurds in Baghdad Empty Parliamentary demand to stop the appointment of Kurds in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

Parliamentary demand to stop the appointment of Kurds in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Sunday, the government to stop and freeze all appointments in the security positions of the Kurds in Baghdad until the stability of the political situation and Massoud Barzani retreat from his separatist tendencies.
    "The events that took place after the referendum revealed Barzani's intentions to disrupt the map of Iraq and expose the mechanism used to pave the way for secession," Nassif said in a statement received by the New York News. "Here is a very serious problem: Baghdad is open to the Kurds from the security point of view, Sensitive positions, and that Iraq in the post-2003 is managed in an open manner is different from the way the former regime, which was preventing many of the important positions because of their tribal, national and sectarian affiliations.
    "Barzani's separatism has imposed a new reality on us and has led us to a stage where we have been avoiding access. Iraq today is exposed to Barzani's security, while Arbil is closed to us, and state security is one of the most important issues for Iraq, which is facing many challenges."
    "The current situation requires the Iraqi government to stop or freeze the security appointments belonging to the Kurds, especially the intelligence, and to put all the security posts in the Iraqi state, which is held by Kurdish people until the evacuation of things."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:29 am