Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: No political agreement between Abadi and Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: No political agreement between Abadi and Sadr   Empty Parliamentary: No political agreement between Abadi and Sadr

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 2:31 am

Parliamentary: No political agreement between Abadi and Sadr  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Alliance said on Sunday that the meeting between Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and the leader of the Sadrist movement "Muqtada al-Sadr" in Karbala was not accompanied by any political consensus.
    Jaafar told the «Journal News», that "the meeting held by Abadi with Sadr is far from the strategic aspects and political agreements."
    "The meetings between Abadi and Sadr are not in the interest of a certain political."
    He noted that "Abadi and Sadr did not agree on certain things in the meeting," noting that "there is talk between the parties on the role of the popular crowd and the post-Iraq is a supporter of the terrorist."
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived Saturday morning in the province of Karbala and held a short meeting of the leader of the Sadrist movement and participated in a campaign of voluntary clean-up after the end of the visit of forty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:42 pm