Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai Empty Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2017, 2:22 am

[size=30]Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai[/size]
    16/11/2017 09:09 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai Font_decrease  Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai Font_enlarge
     Egyptian army destroys terrorist caches in central Sinai Thumbnail.php?file=5a0c3ad8d43750877e8b4568_248476815
    Trend Press / Continue

The Egyptian army announced on Thursday that it had destroyed Ukara and four-wheel drive vehicles belonging to terrorists in the Sinai Peninsula.
    The spokesman for the Egyptian armed forces, Tamer Rifai, through his personal page in social networking sites followed by "Trend Press" law enforcement forces of the Third Army field, discovered and destroyed five acres and two four-wheel drive vehicles belonging to terrorist elements in central Sinai, For cars ".
    "Law enforcement forces in the Third Army field continue their efforts to eliminate terrorist and criminal elements in central Sinai," Rifai said.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:14 pm