Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new Russian-American confrontation in the Security Council over Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new Russian-American confrontation in the Security Council over Syria Empty A new Russian-American confrontation in the Security Council over Syria

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 am

A new Russian-American confrontation in the Security Council over Syria

22:20 - 16/11/2017

A new Russian-American confrontation in the Security Council over Syria %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The United Nations Security Council on Thursday voted on draft US and Russian draft resolutions to renew the mandate of an international commission of inquiry into chemical weapons attacks in Syria, a move that could make Russia veto for the tenth time to prevent any action against the Syrian regime.
    The mandate of a joint United Nations and Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) investigation committee concludes that the Syrian regime used banned sarin gas in an attack on April 4.
    The United States has asked for a vote on its draft resolution, before another draft is put forward by Russia. Any draft resolution would need nine votes and no veto power would be used by any permanent member.
    Diplomats say there is little support among the 15 UN Security Council members for Russia's draft resolution, which Moscow's UN ambassador, Vasily Nibenzia, says is aimed at what he called a "systematic error correction" of the commission of inquiry known as the Joint Investigation Mechanism.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:32 am