Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary approach to stop staff deductions in the 2018 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary approach to stop staff deductions in the 2018 budget Empty A parliamentary approach to stop staff deductions in the 2018 budget

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:11 am

[size=30]A parliamentary approach to stop staff deductions in the 2018 budget[/size]
    19/11/2017 11:14 | Number of readings: 78
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Haitham Jubouri of the existence of the direction and decision will be taken by the Committee to stop staff deductions in the budget next year, "explaining that it is not possible to return salaries retracted to employees retroactively due to the financial situation in the country.
    Jubouri said in a press statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it on Sunday, the federal budget for 2018 did not reach the parliament formally, pointing to the receipt of nominations for drafts sent to the Council of Ministers.
    He added that the balance of 2018 has been matched to the budgets of previous years, stressing that there are no differences except with regard to the share of Kurdistan.
    Jubouri pointed to the constitution to allocate wealth on the basis of the population ratios of all Iraqi provinces, including the provinces located within the borders of Kurdistan, according to data of the ministries of planning and housing, pointing to the non-commitment of Arbil by 71% in appointments, and doubled to 3 times.
    It is worth mentioning that the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Council of Representatives suggested, late last week, delayed the arrival of the draft federal budget bill 2018 to the end of November.
    The total value of Iraq's general budget for 2018 about 85.33 trillion dinars (71.65 billion dollars), a deficit reached 22.78 trillion dinars (19.13 billion dollars).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:12 am