Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait Empty Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:19 am

Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait

The Iraqi Oil Ministry announced on Sunday the quantities of crude gas to be exported to Kuwait, noting that there are visions that offer ideas to pay compensation for the destruction of oil facilities during the Gulf War in 1990 to Kuwait through the export of crude mines.
    "Iraq's agreement with Kuwait provides for crude gas to be supplied with about 200 million standard cubic feet per day," spokesman Assem Jihad told the New York News, adding that "the supply starts at the first stage with 50 ) Million cubic feet per day and gradually to 200 million cubic meters. "
    "The supply will be through a pipeline in the Rumaila field," he said, stressing that "the agreement in the final stages."
    "The agreement to supply Kuwait with crude gas came to strengthen relations between the two countries," the ministry spokesman said. "This project is not currently linked to the payment of part of Iraq's compensation to Kuwait for the destruction of oil installations in the latter during the Gulf War in 1990."
    He continued: "There are ideas put forward to pay compensation to Kuwait by exporting crude mines to them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait Empty Re: Iraq .. Gas for compensation Kuwait

Post by sassy Sun 26 Nov 2017, 12:04 pm

Thanks rocky, good article   thumbs

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:34 am