Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Public Prosecution Policy Addresses all state departments to inform them of cases of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public Prosecution Policy Addresses all state departments to inform them of cases of corruption Empty Public Prosecution Policy Addresses all state departments to inform them of cases of corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:49 am

[size=32]
    Public Prosecution Policy Addresses all state departments to inform them of cases of corruption[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

7 minutes ago

Shafaq News / The Public Prosecution sent a circular to all ministries and state departments asking to inform him about crimes related to public money, while stressing the formation of committees and bodies to consider these issues as well as the provisions that are not implemented.
    "The Presidency of the Public Prosecution renewed the circular issued in 2014 regarding the news of crimes and misdemeanors related to public money and cases of administrative and financial corruption," Judge Abdul Sattar Birekdar, spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, said in a statement.
    "The prosecutor recommended forming committees, bodies and councils to follow up the judgments and judicial decisions that have not been implemented or whose implementation has been delayed and to announce the name of the employee who abstains from implementation, while providing the prosecution with the necessary documents so that the necessary legal procedures can be taken in accordance with the provisions of the Iraqi Penal Code," he said.
    The official spokesman said that "the public prosecutor sent this uncles to all ministries and non-associated with the Ministry and the provinces in order to combat administrative and financial corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm