Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc plans to submit a request to vote on the answers of the Minister of Communication

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc plans to submit a request to vote on the answers of the Minister of Communication Empty Parliamentary bloc plans to submit a request to vote on the answers of the Minister of Communication

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary bloc plans to submit a request to vote on the answers of the Minister of Communications in today's session

A member of the Parliamentary Services and Construction Committee Huda Sajjad said on Saturday that he would submit a new request to the Presidency of the Parliament to include the vote on the answers of the Minister of Communications on the agenda of the extraordinary session scheduled for today.
    Sajjad said in a press statement that "breaking the quorum in the meeting on Wednesday was deliberate, as the blocs began to withdraw the deputies from the meeting room, and not to enter the deputies to the meeting originally and mislead other deputies with false ideas," noting that "the quorum was available, but the deputies incited to Go out to the cafeteria by the leaders of the blocs. "
    "The number of evidence and documents presented in the interrogation sessions reached about 111 documents issued by official governmental bodies, including the Financial Control Bureau, the Communications and Information Security Committee of the National Security Advisor, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Inspector General of the Ministry of Communications," said Sajjad, "These documents revealed the flaws, gaps and irregularities committed by the minister, which did not succeed in persuading anyone to answer, even from the deputies of the Badr bloc, which belongs to Al-Rashid.
    "I will submit a new request to include the vote with conviction on the agenda of the special session, in preparation for the withdrawal of confidence from the Minister of Communications in the first session of the new chapter after the end of the legislative holiday."
    The House of Representatives ended its legislative term after he questioned the Minister of Communications Hassan Al-Rashed last week, while the Presidency of Parliament decided to invite MPs to attend an extraordinary session this morning to discuss the laws of local elections and the general budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:52 pm