Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic bloc gathered the signatures of 130 deputies to request re-evaluate the answers Zebari se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic bloc gathered the signatures of 130 deputies to request re-evaluate the answers Zebari se Empty Democratic bloc gathered the signatures of 130 deputies to request re-evaluate the answers Zebari se

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 2:34 am

[ltr]Democratic bloc gathered the signatures of 130 deputies to request re-evaluate the answers Zebari session questioned[/ltr]

Since 09/05/2016 21:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc House of Representatives member, said on Monday that the mass was able to collect the signatures of about 130 deputies to request a re-vote on the conviction answers Finance Minister and leader of the party, Hoshyar Zebari, after being questioned in the Council recently, pointing to the bloc will present on Tuesday, a request to the presidency of the Council in this regard.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Attorney condiment Solomon in a press statement seen by / balances News / "The Democratic Party council bloc collected 130 signatures to re-evaluate the answers Zebari because the bloc were not present during the previous voting session was the situation in which abnormal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted that the bloc will on Tuesday to submit the request to the Presidency of the Council, indicating that the demand will be presented after assuming the presidency by a legal committee to prepare a legal meeting to vote.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said that is not known whether Tuesday's hearing will be held or not travel because many MPs out of Iraq either for Hajj or for other countries, adding that the quorum for the meeting has been completed or not completed, as she put it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 7:46 am