Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory and wisdom submit a request to re-vote on the budget amendment paragraph

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory and wisdom submit a request to re-vote on the budget amendment paragraph Empty Victory and wisdom submit a request to re-vote on the budget amendment paragraph

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 6:14 am

Victory and wisdom submit a request to re-vote on the budget amendment paragraph

11:55 - 09/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The opposition bloc of parliamentary wisdom announced on Tuesday that it had submitted a joint request with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] accompanied by a number of signatures to re-vote the paragraph on the amendment of the budget law, which voted yesterday without a quorum.
    "The vote on the amended paragraph within the budget law, which was voted upon, was not constitutional because it lacks a quorum at the time of voting," MP Jasem al-Bukhati told Al-Maaloumah.
    "The wisdom and the coalition of victory combined a large number of reality with the request to re-vote to next Thursday."
    He explained that "the withdrawal of wisdom and victory wanted to send a message to the public opinion of the manipulation and acquisition of the political process by the large blocs, as well as the fear of the emergence of another deep state." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:24 pm